JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER/STRATEGIST
Are you passionate about research, copywriting, social media and have a unique talent for creating inspiring and creative content? We’re looking for a curious, well-informed Social Media Manager with a strategic mind who loves thinking outside the box.
- Degree/diploma in journalism, communication, marketing, advertising or any relevant qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum 1-year experience using a content management system (Sprout/Hootesuite) in a brand environment advantageous
- Online marketing experience
- Up to date social media knowledge/experience
- Manage day-today social media activities, including relevant content, managing posts and monitoring and initiating conversations.
- Contribute strategy and solutions to new business efforts.
- Proactively introduce new ideas for client initiatives.
- Develop and manage online strategic partnerships for client projects.
- Establish relationships with key bloggers.
- Monitor social networks for potential threats or opportunities.
- Leverage social networks to build affinity with either a company, product or issue position.
- Leverage video sharing sites like YouTube to advance a client’s message or image.
- Conduct online research to identify Websites and inline influencers for outreach.
- Conduct one-to-one outreach to site editors, writers, and other influencers.
- Utilize social media tools and techniques to identify influencers, listening, tracking and engaging.
- Identify and engage with key influencers to produce guest blogs, develop co-marketing campaigns and other forms of collaborative content.
- Responsible for developing, implementing social media campaigns that drive engagement; including but not limited to event contests and product promotions.
- Assist in developing a growth strategy to convert fans/followers into customers.
- Assist in social media metrics, including ROI reports.
- Design (i.e.: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profiles, etc.)
- Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor trends on Social Media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Manage social advertisement campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Etc.
- Updating of websites.
- Measure and quantify social media platform and community growth, using backend analytics data.
- Remain aware of the latest social media trends, with an eye for new memes, apps, ideas and campaigns that could enhance the community experiences and grow audiences.
- General office management duties.
- Create and maintain a harmonious communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client.